Saturday, November 20, 2010

Knitting in the Pink



Lately I have been knitting pink things.
Below are baby socks.
Knit Picks Stroll Fingering Weight
75% Superwash Merino Wool
25% Nylon
Carnation


Below is the Moebius in Pink.
I am trying it in 'Thick & Quick' Wool-Ease Yarn
If it is too bulky for around the neck, I can certainly rip it out and create something new.
This yarn comes from Lion Brand Yarn
80% Acrylic ( I know..this is just WRONG...don't tell Elizabeth)
20% Wool
Blossom

It has taken two skeins and will probably take a couple more. I need to go acquire some.
It is 36 inches long at this point.


You can see the built in I-cord border

You can see the 'invisible' cast on at the bottom with waste yarn holding it for me til I can weave the ends together.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh the mysterious Moebius! Looks good! How did you find the built in Icord? That's something I've wanted to try for a while now.

    ReplyDelete