Sunday, May 2, 2010

Year of the Pie - Pie #42 Crunchy Chocolate Pie

This is another pie from the Hoosier Honey's Cookbook.
It is super easy.


3 T. peanut butter & 2 T. honey
Heat gently til melted.

Stir into the above melted mixture, 2 C. of rice krispies cereal.
Then spray a pie plate with cooking spray and press the mixture over the bottom and up the sides. Place in the freezer for one hour.

When the hour is up mix two boxes of instant chocolate pudding with 4 C. milk.
Pour into the crust ( I saved a cup or so out for pudding cups) and put it in the fridge for at least an hour.
Then....you may serve it.

I took this pie to church and folks seemed to like it, but for me, I felt the crust got a little soggy, which in turn, made it kind of icky to me. The filling was tasty.




No comments:

Post a Comment