Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Two Viruses,Pie,Snow & Stew

I have been sick with a cold. Doc prescribed a Z-pack. Should be feeling GREAT soon. Someone LOVINGLY created a virus and INADVERTENTLY sent it to our computer. Bless their hearts. I am SURE they didn't mean to do it. I learned to clean the computer completely off and hit F10 for a advanced full system recovery. Learned to set the computer up from scratch again. Learned that I missed my virtual friends. :)
I made a pie. We had snow. The Colts lost. I got a headache from too much 'computer time'. Someone please put me in 'time out'! I still have a lot of loading and downloading to do with programs that need to be on the computer. We were watching a Christy episode last evening and Ruby May's dad hit her. I said that the punishment for hitting a woman and starting a virus should be the same.......[insert your worst punishment idea here] .
I will get my pie post up soon I hope. Glad to be back and see what you all have been up to.
Until Next Time.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about both viruses! Thought your suggestion about the punishment was great!

    Hope you're feeling better and your computer too:)

    ReplyDelete