Friday, February 5, 2010

A Hint of Things to Come

I am sick (ill) and have just been hanging around not doing too much. I have been watching the snow and will post pictures of that tomorrow hopefully. I don't plan on watching the Super Bowl. Ironic how my daughter has people from the Colts region and Saints region...... I have a feeling her aunts and uncles in N.O. will be pulling for the Saints and her dad (Chris) will be pulling for the Colts. Anyway, by then I would have made this weeks pie. I have chosen it to use up some ingredients that I have that need to 'get gone'. They are certainly still fresh, mind you...but just need to be used. I have decided to call this pie SNOW PIE, due to the fact that it is snowing...as we speak. In all truthfulness it is called White Christmas Pie. We will talk more about it in a day or so.....Until then...stay warm/safe/happy.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. The "Snow pie" sounds good. tehe! ;)
    I'm home staying warm.
    Blessings,
    Marie :)

    ReplyDelete