Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Elizabeth Zimmermann

In case you didn't know, I just learned to knit last July. I have looked at a multitude of knitting books, patterns and videos. The one person I keep coming back to is Elizabeth Zimmermann. I enjoy reading her books. Most knitting books, I just look through. With Elizabeth's books, you read them. She writes like you are sitting next to her having a chat and she is so witty. I especially enjoy her videos. Not only does she show you how to do certain techniques, she shares so much knitting wisdom while doing it. After having viewed her video Knitting Workshop, I am positively convinced that I can make a sweater. The Opinionated Knitter, Knitting with out Tears and Knitter's Almanac are all good books. If you have the opportunity to study her work, I think you will be blessed and encouraged by it.

Oh, yes, I have, just today received the additional yarn to finish the socks. Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Wish me luck!

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment