Wednesday, January 11, 2012


I am sharing this picture of me with you for a couple of reasons.
#1. It really conveys "me". Blue jeans-sweat shirt. I had my blue hand knitted socks on too. I can and do wear other clothing to accommodate the occasion, but this is usually my default comfy clothes. The gray shirt is not the best choice for my hair color since it too is gray. I kind of just blend all together. I was practicing using the 'timed' pictures on my cell phone. Plus I need to practice being less vain by sharing photos like this.

#2. This picture was taken yesterday. In north-central Indiana. O.K.? Notice the absence of a winter coat. We have had an unseasonably mild winter so far. I was able to go baby sit and run errands and visit my mom all while wearing said shirt. At the time this picture was taken it was 51°. But I see in the forecast for today, rain and then the next three days, snow. So hopefully we will get back to normal. As nasty as some winter days can be I still like it.

The next picture is just for fun. It is Woody, of course, everybody's favorite little cowboy!




Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue jeans and sweatshirt!! So me. I guess I'm behind on your blog. Loved the pictures of your trip down!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete