Monday, January 16, 2012

I am currently knitting from Barbara Walker's Knitting from the Top. This book has been around for a long time, but I have just started reading it recently. I have made a little 'practice ' sweater to understand how it works. Now I am doing a 'real' one for a little person. Not having the little person near me I can only hope it fits. We shall see. Oh, do you remember the Baby Surprise Jackets? There is the PRACTICE one up in the corner. I am all about practice.
Margaret has been busy hand stitching a chemise for her Civil War attire. It is coming along swimmingly. The crocheted blanket is the handiwork of my sister G.

1 comment:

  1. I love your knitting posts! I have thrown caution to the wind and decided to begin again. I so want to learn!

    Have a great day,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete