Friday, July 29, 2011

Molly


Molly came to live with us in June. She belonged to my husband's son. In April he and his wife had their fourth child (all boys). They felt bad that Molly wasn't getting the attention she deserved. On a visit to their home the subject of us taking Molly came up. My husband called me to see what I thought of the idea. I left the decision up to him. He brought her home the next day and we all instantly fell in love with her.
She is sweet and always feels like velvet. She never feels dirty and stays pretty clean. She does shed. She loves to be around people. Any and all people. She loves water. She loves to play with the cats outside. Two days after Molly came here, our neighbor dropped a stray cat off. We named him Tenbrooks. Molly and Tenbrooks is a song performed by many bluegrass groups. My favorite version being Bill Monroe's, of course.
The picture is a good reflection of her coloring. She is usually hard to photograph because she is so dark, but this one turned out really well.
Here is a photo of Molly the day she came home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Louellen,
    I came across your blog today, and I love your photography! Margaret is beautiful! What a nice family you have. Molly looks like a fun addition! I look forward to seeing more of you and your family.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete