Monday, September 19, 2011

Getting Caught Up

It has been awhile since I have shown some knitted items here.
I finished some socks.



I finished the hat made of pencil roving (?).

Made a muff out of it as well. This wool knits up nice and thick, but feels light. I knit this with the idea in mind of sitting and riding in the truck on a cold winter day....with warm hands. We'll see if it works.

To have something to knit during down time in the truck with my husband I knit this little mistake ridden hat. It shall be put to good use come colder weather.

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. they are all beautiful!

    I love the socks the most, since I'm itching to knit myself a pair (that's one thing I haven't done yet).

    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the muff! So clever! I must make one of those too :)

    ReplyDelete