Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Stripey Hat

I am still knitting the red socks. I took a break and knit this little hat. Cute enough isn't it? It will fit an older child I think.
It doesn't have a recipient. Nor does one of the EZ heart hats that my daughter made. The brown tweed wool hat I made last winter needs a home as well.
Well, I am not the brightest crayon in the box.....so it took me a bit to decide what to do with these hats. Give them to charity Lou. I read an article about orphans in a far away land and how a couple of ladies started a charity to collect knitted hats, gloves and scarves.
So into the charity box they go.
I will be able to post a picture soon of the beautiful red socks that are currently on my needles.
My Christmas present this year....is about 5'11'' and will be walking through back door in a day or so.......but he will only be here for a little while and we have lots of family to visit while he is here.

Oh and just to fill you in on the picture.....the musical one in the house is Margaret.
Keeping my eyes peeled for a used accordian.....she is quite intrigued by them.

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy. So have I, but not with knitting--other crafts for gift-giving.

    ReplyDelete