Monday, October 17, 2011

When Trouble Comes....and it will.

No one I know is exempt from trouble. Before I share with you my trouble, I must share with you what the preacher said yesterday at a church we used to attend and have recently started to attend again. That is not to say we haven't been attending church, because we have. Another church. But this particular preacher-man was speaking on Understanding God when Trouble Comes.
Read John 16.
John 16:33 says this....Jesus is speaking "These things I have spoken to you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." KJV

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." NIV

Basically, in a nut shell, remember His words more than the trouble.

Over the course of the next few posts I will talk about my trouble. Even if no one out there reads this...it will help me to write it out. But, feel free to comment if you do read.

But in between my 'trouble' posts I will continue to post about other things going on with us. Life DOES go on even amidst the trouble.

In the end....I hope to remember His words more than the trouble.

Until next time.



3 comments:

  1. Physically I am fine. Emotionally-stressed. Spiritually-blessed. :)
    The story shall unfold soon.
    ~Lou~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will remember the words - waiting for the story! Writing does help to sort things out.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete