Thursday, August 30, 2012

Marion, Indiana - Knit 'n' Purl

 We finally found it way out in the county.
 This is the lane to her shop behind her house.
 Behind the house were several cars.  We came on a 'come and knit all day' group.  They were having a lot of fun.
I am working on the sleeve of the Aran sweater and I am reluctant to go to double pointed needles yet.  I will but wondered if there was a shorter circular needle than the 16 inch that I was working with available to me locally.   
My daughter drove me out to this yarn shop that used to be in town but it changed owners and it moved to a ladies building behind her home.  We had never been.
So off we went.  She had a nice supply of needles.  She even had square ones.  I picked up a Hiya Hiya 12 inch circular needle and some stitch markers ( I am always losing them).  She also had a nice supply of yarn and books.  We will definitely visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment