Thursday, June 2, 2011

From Small Planet to Baby Blanket!

I got such a kick out of this skein of yarn. 1020 yards=45+ minutes to roll into a ball. I thought about dividing it into two balls, but the intrigue was so great wondering how big it would be if I rolled it into ONE big ball, besides I don't like to join yarn if I don't have to and the pattern said one of these giant skeins would knit a baby blanket. A little gal I know is having a baby and I told her I would knit her something.....well, I was at a total loss about what to knit until I ran across a pattern on Ravelry, which is really here. Ravelry is a wonderful knitting and crocheting site. So I am just gonna knit this up and see how long it takes and if it as cute as they say.

Orange socks are almost done and pictures will follow soon.


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment